Juice can be prepared using fruits or vegetable or you can even combine the two. The body easily ingests it and contains plenty of nutrients that are taken up by the body. You can mix it with milk, coke or cream to add flavor as well. Fruit and vegetable juice is excellent for everyone regardless of age or health status. When you use juice fro therapy reasons, you will utilize specific diet to cater for the illness you are suffering from. This technique is referred to as juice fasting in some quarters. In fact, consuming juice is the best and natural method to rejuvenate and restore your overall body health.
When you take raw juice, it relaxes your digestive system and other absorption organs. It will also increase the intake of foods and uses the nutrients as they are absorbed in the body. This therapy is effective in increasing the capacity of your lungs, liver, skin and kidneys to perform their functions faster while boosting metabolism in your body hence getting rid of waste and other toxins in your body.
Benefits of raw juice
- Juice (a mixture of fruits and vegetables) contains lots of vitamins, enzymes, minerals and sugar that are essential in helping the various body parts function properly. The treatment will activate the regeneration of sells thus boosting recovery process.
- Another benefit of raw juice is that the absorption rate in the blood is fast and all the nutrients are assimilated at once. Therefore, you should take more of natural extracted juices to rejuvenate your body.
- When you take the raw juice, it helps in balancing and normalizing the alkaline and acid levels in your blood.
- Since the nutrients and minerals that are absorbed by your system like potassium, calcium plus silicon will help in preventing cell aging and other diseases.
- Juices made using onions, cucumber, tomatoes, beans and radish contain natural healing medicinal value, antibiotics and vegetable hormones that are important in helping your body to heal itself naturally.
Safety measures to take while consuming juices.
- Make sure you use fresh vegetables and fruits when extracting the juice.
- You should only make the raw juice when you want to consume. This implies that it must be fresh before you take. Frozen and canned juice ought to be avoided.
- When preparing the raw juice, it should be done carefully. Unfinished removal will leave fiber and plus pulp that normally hold the vital nutrients and minerals.
- You ought to make your juice as per your current needs don’t make more that you will not take.
- Make sure you mix the right fruits and vegetables for the therapy you intend to cure. For instance, if you are diabetic or having HBP (high blood pressure), avoid sugary fruits into your juice concoction.
Read this post if you want to get the most juice from your fresh veggies, see it at http://juicerinfozone.com/special-juicers/best-masticating-juicers/